The latest 4K UHD video format is getting popular and the file sizes are getting larger. To handle this type of demand, many video camera manufactureres are turning toward the CFast 2.0 media card format. CFast 2.0 media cards delivers the speed and capacity professionals need for Full HD 4K video recording. CFast 2.0 media cards offers more than twice the recording speed of today’s fastest media cards. The Blackbird CX-2 is the best solution for mounting your CFast 2.0 media content onto your video computer workstation. The CX-2 offers Dual CFast 2.0 media slots for super fast docking solutions, which enables you to simply insert your media card to off-load or edit your content quickly. The CX-2 media reader is very simple to install, just install into any standard 5.25″ computer drive bay and the device will be recognized by the native drivers built into your Windows 8 operating system. It can also be used as external drive by using USB 3.0 A-B Cables.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 specifications
- Dual CFast 2.0 card slots to increase workflow
- Fits into standard 5.25″ drive bay
- Industrial designed housing for durability
- External use with USB 3.0 Cables (sold separately)
CX-2 Supports CFast Media Cards
CFast 2.0 media cards offers more than twice the recording speed of today’s fastest media cards. CFast 2.0 media cards delivers the speed and capacity professionals need for Full HD 4K video recording. Current data transfer speeds of up to 450MB/s make
your post-production workflow in the broadcast and cinema fields much more efficient.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 148mm x 43mm x 140mm
- Power Requirements: USB 3.0 bus-powered
- Transfer rates: Up to 5Gb/Sec via USB 3.0
- System Requirement: USB 3.0 20-Pin on Motherboard
- External use via USB 3.0 Cable (sold separately)
- OS System Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8+, Mac OSX 10.5+