Looks and smarts. Stunning visuals and IPS widescreen technology in a bold new micro-thin edge-to-edge panel design. Share photos, videos, and games with everyone in the room and experience the same great views from almost any angle on the all new HP 20″ IPS LED Backlit Monitor. Impressive performance, vivid colors, and smart HP My Display software sweeten the deal.
Amazing angles with IPS
- In-plane Switching (IPS), the color-rich technology you know and love in tablets, mobile devices, and televisions, is now available in a 20-inch diagonal, micro-thin display designed for the home.
- Share videos, photos, games, and more with striking 178° horizontal and 178° vertical viewing angles – so you can accurately view images and colors from almost any direction. Less distortion. Less blurring. Happy spectators.
- The difference is in the screen. IPS technology delivers higher color fidelity than conventional TN (Twisted Nematic) panels. That means image and color consistency from almost any angle.
Beauty and brains
- Modernize your home desktop with a contemporary, edge-to-edge panel design that delivers maximum views of all your favorite images and on-screen content.
- Save space in style, too. The unique, micro-thin profile fits virtually anywhere without taking up valuable space.
- For big projects and multitasking, do more with a multi-monitor setup that’s easy to implement with a smart, plug-and-play design. Stay connected to current and evolving devices with easy access to built-in VGA and digital DVI inputs.
- Bring your media to life with HP Enhance+, which enhances your onscreen imagery with crisper, cleaner images for your games, videos, and pictures.
- 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio makes a difference. Give your photos, videos, and online games more depth and see the difference with deeper blacks and whiter whites that create a more vivid and visible color spectrum.
Software that simplifies
- Control power saving modes, screen settings and more with HP My Display.
- HP My Display smart software also lets you partition your screen so that multiple application windows can be open at the same time, and even saves user-preferred settings for an easy startup.