- See the details of your image in High Definition through the viewfinder or the monitor
- With higher sharpness and resolution than iPhone 6, your image remains crisp under magnification
- A quick adjustable diopter gives you the range of focus needed to clearly see through the eyepiece (-2 to +4)
- Instantly zoom-in to your image and check critical focus with 2x and 4x magnification via Joystick Zoom.
- Customizable focus assist and peaking add even more assurance that your shot is in focus.
Some prefer a viewfinder to have a large image to observe greater detail, and others prefer a small image to reduce eye strain. Everyone else is somewhere in between. Now you have a choice. The Sidefinder is the first viewfinder to allow users to adjust the virtual size of the image. At the 40 degree maximum, the experience is like watching a 60-inch television from 6.8 feet away.
High resolution 3D LUTs
Apply a 3D LUT to your shot and see what it will look like after the color grading process. Share it with others on set using the flip-out 1080p display.
Load 3D LUTs of any format and any cube size via the SD card slot and intuitive user interface. The Sidefinder’s implementation of 3D LUTs is best-in-class, automatically converting all 3D LUTs to a high-resolution 17-point cube before hitting the display.
Pages of custom work environments
Substitute traditional function buttons with Pages—the fastest, most convenient way to access your tools. The Sidefinder’s use of Pages gives you complete control to organize toolsets exacly how you want them, and access them without taking your eyes off of the image. Pages take “presets” to a groundbreaking new level.
Affordable mounting solutions without sacrificing stability.
A universal viewfinder requires more than one acceptable mounting solution. The
Sidefinder comes with a solid aluminum mounting bracket that allows shooters to mount
the viewfinder extremely close to the camera using any popular mounting solution.
- 15mm Rod (quick release)
- NATO rail
- ARRI rosette (via 1/4-20 accessory)
- 1/4-20 threads (multiple locations to prevent spin)
Access all your tools without moving an inch.
The Sidefinder makes accessing tools even more convenient with the wireless remote. Use Joystick Zoom or flip between Pages without taking your eyes off your shot or even moving your hand. The wireless remote is included with the Sidefinder.